Open AllClose All
- Where do I get my Marriage License?
- East Valley Southeast Maricopa County Superior Court (Mesa Drive and the US60)
222 E. Javelina Ave.
Mesa, AZ. 85210-6234
Phone: (602) 506-2020
- 1. How many total people does Cozy weddings hold?
- We hold Max 48 people in the total facility in and out.
- 2. Do kids count in our guest count?
- Kids under 5 do not count, older than 5 please count
- 3. Do we cater?
- No we do not, but outside catering is welcome. No license needed.
- 4. Is alcohol allowed?
- Yes it is! Beer, Wine and Champagne are welcome. Hard alcohol needs to be served by a
licensed bar tender and they must have insurance.
- 5. Do we have vendors we prefer to use?
- Yes we do but you are not limited to them. You are welcome to bring in ANY outside
- 6. Is there a minimum rental time?
- Friday and Saturday nights there is a 4 hour minimum rental
- 7. What time do we need to shut down our music/DJ?
- 10pm you need to just turn down the music but you can party all night. No time limit!
- 8. Who organizes and coordinates my wedding ceremony?
- Cozy weddings pricing includes an event planner to facilitate your rehearsal, seat your guests
and get the wedding party down the aisle.
- 9. Who cuts the cake?
- Cozy Weddings Staff will cut the cake for you if needed at no cost to you. Yep free, just ask.
- 10. Is the Officiate included?
- Yes she is included in all our packages and pricing.
- 11. Can I bring in my own minister/officiate?
- Yes you are welcome to bring in whom ever you want to perform your ceremony.
- 12. Are tables and chairs included?
- Yes they are in reception packages. 3-5
- 13.How many parking spots do you have?
- 14. Do I have the option of the facility doing everything?
- Yes we have packages that include everything needed for you special event. If not we
will customize one to fit your needs.
- 15. How much time do I have prior to my wedding for set-up?
- We allow 1/2 prior on just weddings and 1hour prior on weddings and receptions.
- 16. Can we come early?
- We open the facility at the time allowed and agreed on during the booking. Any extra time
can be added but at our normal hourly rate.
- 17. Do we have the facility in/out privately?
- Yes! We never book 2 events at once.
- 18. What sized tables do you have?
- Tables and their sizes:
6- 60 inch round guest’s tables
2- 8 foot banquet rectangle tables
1- 48 inch round cake table
1- 72 inch square sign-in table
2- 4x3 rectangle table for gift/sweetheart table
1- 12 inch round unity candle/sand ceremony table
- 18. What happens if a family member is late and the ceremony is delayed?
- Cozy Weddings Of Gilbert is a unique venue. We are able to service many clients because we are typically used for smaller, shorter events. While each event has the venue as exclusively theirs, Cozy needs to keep things moving along. If a family member is late and you choose to delay your ceremony, you will lose time for both the venue rental and photographic services. We are unable to extend booking times for these circumstances.
- 19. What happens in case of bad weather?
- Cozy Weddings Of Gilbert is an outdoor venue. Bad weather may impact the event, and unfortunately, we can not compensate for such limitations. Acts of Nature are beyond our control.
- 20. What happens if my event goes on for longer than originally planned?
- Our Wedding Coordinator will generally keep tabs on the time for you. Typically, we will remind you of when things are wrapping up. Our business is time based, and out of respect to all our clients, we must adhere to booking times as closely as possible. If your event does exceed the contracted time limit, additional fees may be incurred.